The new ECE-certified Gringo S boasts fit, finish and safety technology identical to its no-frills full-face sibling, but features a flip-up face shield for added safety and riding comfort.
- Injection-molded ABS plastic outer shell is rugged yet lightweight
- Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety shell dissipates impact loads and enhances helmet structure for safety without compromising comfort
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy from frontal impacts
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
- CE-certified, injection-molded polycarbonate shield has anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments for safety and durability
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Meets ECE & DOT standards (road legal in the USA, all of Europe, the UK and Australia)
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with contrast stitching
- XS through XXL sizes
A Word About Helmet Fit: With added EPS safety foam, these helmets offer a more secure fit on the lower portion / cheek area than the previous DOT only version.
Please note there is a 2-3 weeks lead time if we do not have the product in stock.