- Slim fit - A true slim-fit jean, tailored for riders and exclusive to Akin Moto
- 10oz Cordura® Stretch Denim with COOLMAX® All Season comfort technology – this denim is amazing to wear and is way stronger than standard denim
- 165gsm Interlocked DuPont™ Kevlar® lining in vital impact zones
- Knee and Hip armour pockets (armour sold separately - click here to view armour)
- Reinforced stitching
- Traditional 5 pocket design
- Embossed leather patch
- Tough YKK hardware
- Free express shipping for Australian customers
“Why is it so hard to find a pair of motorcycle jeans that look and feel like normal slim-fit jeans?”
Introducing the ‘Rambler’ Motorcycle Jeans from Akin Moto. Protective motorcycle jeans that look and feel just like normal slim-fit jeans.
Based off our infamous 'Stealth' Jeans, we've set our focus firmly on 3 areas; safety, style and comfort.
Safety: Ride with confidence knowing that you’re covered with a double layer of protective fabric. We’ve combined a 10oz Cordura® Stretch Denim outer layer with a 165gsm DuPont™ Kevlar® lining to provide a very high level of abrasion resistance. Need more protection? There are pockets for knee and hip armour inserts (sold seperately).
Style: Less is more. Subtle branding and nothing unnecessary, the Rambler Jeans look exactly like a traditional pair of slim fit indigo jeans.
Comfort: This is where the Rambler Jeans really shine. We’ve developed our own custom fit that’s tailored specifically for motorcycle riders. It’s based on a traditional slim-fit jean, but with modifications that ensure optimal performance both on and off the bike. Pair this with VERY stretchy Cordura® Denim and COOLMAX® comfort technology, and you’ve got one of the most comfortable pair of jeans on the planet.
*DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I GET?
Our jeans have a LOT of stretch so you’ll need to take this into account when ordering your size.
We recommend following these steps to ensure the perfect fit:
- Grab a pair of jeans you already own, and that fit you well.
- Lay them flat, making sure the zipper and button are done up and the waistband is perfectly aligned (see photo below)
- Measure the waist as shown and write down your measurement
Now compare your measurement to the table below.
|35cm - 37cm
|37cm - 39cm
|39cm - 41cm
|41cm - 44cm
|44cm - 46cm
|46cm - 48cm
If you’re in-between sizes, we recommend going down a size. Our jeans have a lot of stretch so they’ll still be comfy!
- All sizes have an inseam leg length of 85cm (33.5”)