The Ridgeback is a back-to-basics shoulder satchel ideally suited to motorcyclists, FIFO workers and outdoors types. Its minimalist design leaves its spaces open to multiple uses and plenty of space it has. The flap construction creates a discreet but ample opening which protects the inside of the bag from weather and dust while the floor of the bag is a huge 15cm x 38cm. Tonnes of space for a light jacket, lunchbox, camera gear, gloves etc.
The flap and the base panel are both double-layered 16oz heavy beeswaxed, cotton canvas. That’s 32oz’s of scuff and skid protection for your gear inside. It’s also more than adequate water protection that can be re-waxed as often as required to protect your investment and add character too. In fact, like all Jack Stillman bags, the more you use it and maintain it, the more unique it’s going to look over the years to come.
- Dimensions - 33.5cm x 46.5cm x 15cm (base)
- Can carry most laptops and tablets
- Weight - 0.67kg
Tully Shoulder Strap 126 cm * 3.8 cm * 2 mm thickness included
- Uniquely designed side water-bottle pocket keeps the bags shape discreet and allows for drainage. Fits up to 600ml water bottles (7.5cm diametre)
- Weather-resistant flap design
- 10 Year Warranty!
- Handmade from old fashioned materials
- Internal organisation pockets
- Reinforced rear handle
- We use 16oz heavy beeswaxed cotton canvas that can be re-waxed using Granddad Jack's Sack Wax to maintain water repellency and fabric durability. It's old fashioned and it works!
- REAL Solid brass hardware
- All leather is 100% Vegetable tanned and hand stained and painted