JOHN DOE Storm Leather Jacket | Tobacco
The Storm leather jacket totally lives up to its name, keeping you cool in every sense of the word. Perforated leather keeps air flow ideal when you’re out on your motorbike during the hot summer months.
The important thing is that this AA-certified leather jacket protects you in every situation and has protector pockets in the shoulders, elbows and back. The classic fit has a box fit with preformed sleeves increasing your riding comfort.
Design features include padded shoulders and elbows and a popped collar with press-stud fastening. The cuffs are fitted with semi-automatic YKK zippers. Other features include zippered side pockets, chest pockets and a zippered pocket on the sleeve.
Material and details:
- CE certification: AA (EN 17092-3:2020)
- Outer material: 100% cowhide leather (1.1-1.3 mm)
- XTM® protector-ready multi-pos. system
- Integrated shoulder, elbow and back protector pockets
- Level 1 shoulder and elbow protectors included
- Preformed long sleeves, adjustable width
- Leather appliques
- Zippered side pockets
- Inside pockets on the left and right
- YKK zipper/semi-automatic YKK zipper
- Available in brown