This electronic box version D is probably the most flexible control box on the market. It controlls the main functions of your motorbike with push buttons or switches. The following options are possible:
- Integrated flasher relay, contol with buttons or switches
- Integrated output for direction indicator in the cockpit
- Integrated sidestand - and neutralswitch inputs if security options in the box are activated
- Auto flasher off function, emergency flasher, "Position light" mode adjustable
- An additional output for the flasher indicator led in the speedo reduce additional wirings.
- Control of low - and high beam possible with a button or a switch
- Control of starter relay
- Control of the horn
- Brake light control
- 8 status led´s at the outputs give a visible response of the power outputs.
The D-Box recognizes automatically a connection with an optional available handle bar adapter what help to reduce a few cables in the bike. The adapter could be used for the control in showbikes what run not on public streets. It need good quality momentary buttons, a good ground connection and a stabile main voltage. Don´t use it for bikes what run in public traffic. However the handle bar adapter is available under "accessoires".
The new D-Box can be controlled via only 2 push buttons without the need for the user to learn complicated button combinations:
- One short press on one button will activate the corresponding direction indicators. One
more short press on the button switch off the direction indicators.
- A long press (above about 0,3 seconds) at the left button switch on the horn.
- A long press (above about 0,3 seconds) at the right button will switch on the starter.
- Two short presses at the left button will switch between high - and lowbeam.
- Two short presses at the right button will switch on or off the ignition.
The power outputs are short circuit protected with an implemented self reset function.
By the way, for Harley Davidson bikes you can use the D-Box in combination with the TSM/TSSM module if you wire the left and right output of the D-Box to the button inputs of the TSM/TSSM module. The use of the HD alarm system is no problem.
Manual for Models from 12.2022 (pdf)
Manual for models from 12.2021 (pdf)
Manual for models from 12.2019 (pdf)
Here is a small video, how you can set the options: https://youtu.be/i6eFb2FO4dk
50 mm length x 12,5 mm wide x 52 mm height
shock resistant ABS plastic, waterresist potted
0,14 qmm for inputs, 0,75 qmm for power outputs, 1,5 qmm for main power
Power consumption in operation:
80 degree Celsius
|Maximum output current:
|5 Ampere for Headlight, 3 Ampere for the other outputs, current limited by 5 Ampere
Input voltage range:
7 - 18 Volt
Maximum current of the 12V ignition connector:
Just feel free to use the interactive video for your decision: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHugpMQEWbU . However, you can also use the following table: