UPDATE - The Australian supplier for BILTWELL has informed us 15/9/23:
"Currently there is NO exact ETA on SV helmet range - order appears to be awaiting collection from BILTWELL USA - we expect an approximate 2 month wait time before arrival. Apologies for this delay."
Pre-Order - Ships on [DELAYED in USA]
Based on supplier information, subject to change.
Gringo SV takes the classic motorcycle aesthetic we reenergized ten years ago in a bold new direction. The result is a helmet whose comfort, function, and style will redefine retro/modern riding gear for the next decade.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell is lightweight and highly resistant to impacts
- Evolutionary Gringo S shell styling features front, side, and rear vent ports to improve interior airflow, moisture dissipation, and cooling
- New Dual Density expanded polystyrene (EPS) internal safety shell absorbs and dissipates impact energy without compromising comfort
- Adjustable vents above the eye port let you regulate internal airflow to cool and dry your head
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy during front impact
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touchpoints for comfort, and a D-ring retention system with red quick-release pull tab for speedy removal
- CE-certified, injection-molded polycarbonate shield features anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments for durability and safety
- Rugged hinge hardware with robust detents allows you to ride with the shield open at slow speeds to increase cooling airflow
- Anodized aluminum washers and stainless-steel hinge screws can be swapped with different colors and finishes to personalize the look of your helmet (hinge hardware sets available separately)
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads are constructed with fleece Lycra and open-cell foam padding to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- New BioFoam head form panel and ventilated polyester padding maximize airflow around your head to ensure coolness and comfort
- Molded EPS ear pockets fit select aftermarket audio accessories
- US DOT FMVSS No. 218 compliant / ECE R22.06 certified