Stroker Cargo Pants XTM-Fiber®
The Cargo Stroker XTM® is a AAA-certified* riding pants by Ride John Doe. The pants are lined an XTM-Fiber® plus knee and hip protectors to keep you protected in every situation.
The Stroker pant has two front pockets and one coin pocket as well as secure back pockets with press studs.
Apart from that, you’ll find two angled cargo pockets that close tight on the side as well as an additional side pocket with a YKK zipper.
The Cargo Stroker XTM® is tailored for a close fit in robust cotton outer fabric for comfort that will always keep you one step ahead.
- *CE certification: AAA (EN17092-3:2020) from Model Year 2023
- Two-layer design
- XTM-Fiber® lining
- Stretch cotton-twill outer fabric
- XTM protector-ready
- Integrated height-adjustable knee protector pockets
- Integrated hip protector pockets
- Level 1 knee and hip protectors included (upgradeable to Level 2)
- Water-repellent and breathable
- Multistretch comfort
- Cargo pockets with a press stud and zipper
- YKK zipper
WAIST circumference : Lay the waistband flush together and measure the upper, narrowest point left to right.
HIP : Measure the buttocks horizontally at the widest point.
INSEAM : Measure on the inside of the leg from the crotch to the end of the pant leg.
ANKLE : Measure from left to right along the hem of the pants