Durable, adaptable, and water resistant, EXFIL-11 is the perfect tank bag for short trips or marathon adventures. Clear top outside and hi-vis orange interior lets you see what seems to disappear in other bags. Its powerful magnets attach to steel tanks in a snap.
- UV-treated 1680D denier ballistic nylon exterior with MOLLE system for expansion and fastening
- High-volume main compartment holds eleven 12-ounce cans
- Main closure features compartment with touch-friendly clear panel for contents ID and smart phone operation
- Secondary mesh compartment inside features Velcro closure for easy access
- Hi-vis orange nylon interior makes spotting contents easier
- Side zippers on main compartment allow access to contents in bottom of bag
- Three grommets for routing ear bud and charging cables
- Twin zippered expansion panels let bag conform over dash panels on cruiser tanks
- Handle, loops and D-ring make fastening bag to plastic and aluminum tanks easy
- Dimensions: 11.0" long x 9.0” wide x 6.0" tall (front) x 4" tall (rear)
Four super-powerful magnets—one inside the folding flap on each corner of the bag—securely attaches the EXFIL-11 tank bag to your steel tank in an instant, no straps required. If your bike has a plastic or aluminum tank, don't sweat it—each corner of the bag has a loop tab for custom mounting options with bungies or straps. Of course, friction between the bag and your gas tank is unavoidable—light scuffing to the paint can and will occur. Also, these magnets can affect electronic devices; storing your cell phone in the outermost pocket will minimize this problem.