SOLD INDIVIDUALLY (1 PIECE)
The Bullet 1000® was created with a clear goal: An indicator with the classic bullet look and a classy Kellermann design, but equipped with modern LED technology. A newly developed light technology (Kellermann-HPT®) creates a homogenous ring of light. Design quality is not only a question of shape and surfaces but also a result of the complete look and feel when the lights are on. The high quality metal housing with a maximum diameter of 39 mm is like a jewel on the motorcycle. It is available in chrome, black and matte chrome. The Bullet 1000® works with any sophisticated bike design. The Bullet 1000® comes in four different technical versions: Extreme indicator, indicator with yellow position light, indicators with white position light and indicator with rear and break light.
Bullet 1000® DF
The Bullet 1000® DF is a rear indicator in combination with a rear and break light function. It replaces the existing indicators, break and rear light. The light of the continuously glowing red rings give the tail of the motorcycle a spectacular look**. When breaking, the light circle of the break light shines strong and clear, the clear message to the following traffic is: Keep your distance. The Bullet 1000® DF at the tail and the Bullet 1000® PL, Bullet 1000® PL white or Bullet 1000® Extreme in the front are the perfect combination for your motorcycle.*
* Electrical accessories may be required to match indicators signal frequency.
** Combination out of the IC operated Longlife Protection Guard® system with high-performance-LEDs latest type of construction.
ECE-tested for rear
- Replaces the existing brake/rear light as well as the indicator
- Special flashing effect
- Unique and homogeneous light ring
- Extreme light power
- HPT®- Homogenous Projection Technology
- Kellermann HighPower LED Technology
- Longlife Protection Guard®, IC operated, 330 kHz
- High quality metal housing
- Suitable for 12 volt DC applications
- With M8 x 20 fastening screw
- European design protection