The m.Blaze Disc Indicators are the latest generation in turn signal lights. The characteristic feature of the LED turn signal is the transparent light-emitting disc on a compact aluminum base providing the harmonious finish of the handlebar end.
The subtle aluminum casing is used for the secure mount of the plastic body only and includes the electronic control system and high-end LED's. Traditionally, the casing is machined using CNC technology, available with an anodized black or mirror polish surface and furnished with an elegant finish of laser inscriptions.
The indicators are both simple and elegant and are the perfect match to many different styles and types of motorcycles.
They have a superb finish and are easy to mount!
- completely unique, discrete design and functionality
- barely recognizable on handlebar when OFF
- extremely bright light to front side, well recognizable light output to rear side
- state-of-the-art, high performance LED technology called IntensiLED
- electronic voltage conditioning and secure protection circuits
- no need for turn signal indicator lights
- quite harmonious finish for handlebar end - especially when equipped with m-Grip or other billet grips.
Diameter: 35 mm
Overall length: 68 mm
Partial length outside handlebar: 20 mm
Partial length inside handlebar: 48 mm
Cable length: ca. 100 cm
Weight: approx. 40 g
Mounting: Delivered with rubber clamping parts for steel and aluminium handlebars (22 mm and 1 in.) with 14 mm to 21 mm I.D.
Power consumption: approx. 7 Watt
Like any other conventional LED turn signal, the turn signal kit can be operated with load resistors or any of our load independent flasher relays (m-Flash, m-Wave, m-Stop, m-Relais+).
Price is per piece.
Always make sure to order a complete set consisting of the left and right side turn signal assembly!