Motogadget m-Lock RFID Ignition Lock
No hassle with keys, just walk towards your bike and start it!
The m.lock is a contact free digital ignition lock with RFID technology and substitutes mechanical ignition locks or their electrical switching feature respectively.
The associated digital key/transponder only has to be approached to the m-Lock (switching distance approx. 40-50 mm) and the ignition is switched on or off completely contact free.
The m-Lock is based on the latest RFID technology (Radio Frequency Identification) and therefore, unlike e.g. radio remote controls, tamper-proof. Each key/transponder has a unique digital code.
The hidden mounting of the small m-lock, covered by non-metallic parts like e.g. a plastic side panel, permits completely removing the mechanic ignition lock. Clean look and various design possibilities are guaranteed - especially for custom bikes!
The additional option 'Glass Tube' is so small (3 x 13 mm) that it can be sewn into the glove. Please note the reduced switching distance (about 5-10 mm) of the Glass Tube transponder. The 2 included standard keys (teardrop shape) are key fob sized.
All keys/transponders are available as a replacement 'key blank' and can be 'taught' to the desired m.lock.
NOTE: We do not recommend using the m.lock combined with immobilizers!
- RFID technology is tamper-resistant
- Each key has a unique code
- The key first activates the m.lock without touching it and then, via the relay, the entire on-board system
- Neither key nor m-lock suffer from mechanical wear
- The key requires no battery - failsafe!
- No overload or scorched pins possible due to indirect switching via the 40 A main relay
- The m-lock is very compact an can be mounted hidden in many places
- Water tight and vibration resistant because of the moulded-in construction
- Depending on the model, key sizes range from very small (key fob sized) to tiny (glass vial) and may be integrated into other objects like gloves, clothing, pendants (NON-METALLIC!) etc.
- Keys can be easily purchased and 'learned' to any m-lock - your integrated locksmith
- A switching distance of 4 - 5 cm ensures convenient switching while excluding the possibility of accidental engagement
- An integrated LED shows the status of the m.lock while mounting, connecting and 'teaching' new keys
- m-lock with approx. 50 cm connector cable
- 1 user key and 1 master key (teardrop shape)
- 1 automotive relay 12V/40A
- 4 flat pins with isolating sleeves
- Removable fuse
- Detailed installation and operating instructions
|Transmitter/receiver, diameter of installed assembly
||approx. 50 cm
|Weight incl. cable
||approx. 30 g
||2 x M3 threaded hole on back side
||6V - 18V
||-20 °C... +80 °C