Motogadget MST Vintage Speedometer Brass
Availability: In Stock
The Motogadget MST Vintage is a small, analogue speedometer with a brass bezel in an appealing 'old school' look. It has a unique design, but technically is identical to the......
The Motogadget MST Vintage is a small, analogue speedometer with a brass bezel in an appealing 'old school' look. It has a unique design, but technically is identical to the Motoscope tiny. The dial is based on the streamline design of the 40's and 50's. Additionally, it features a yellowed and cracky surface giving the dial its extremely aged look.
There is a special matching Streamline Cup available for the mst Vintage - made from solid brass with a patina. Refer to "Mounting".
All further properties and specifications of this instrument are identical with the motoscope tiny.
- Mounting diameter: 49 mm
- Weight: approx. 110 g
- Mount: 2 x M3 threaded hole
- Power consumption, operating: approx. 200 mA (load dependent)
- Operating voltage: 9 V - 15 V
- Operating temperature: -20... +80 °C
- Speedometer, analogue (indicator) 0-200 km/h or mi/h
- Speedometer, numeric (LED display) 200-999 km/h or mi/h
- Max. speed 0-999 km/h or mi/h
- 9-15 V
- Clock 00:00 - 23:59
- Trip meter 0-999.9 km / mi
- Total distance (adjustable) 99999 km / mi
- Indicator lights ; turn signal, high beam, neutral, hazard light
Parts delivered ;