Motogadget MST Motoscope Tiny
Availability: In Stock
Motogadget Motoscope Tiny, Speedo blackThe motoscope tiny is a very compact, analogue 49 mm speedometer.The speed is digitally measured and precisely displayed via stepping motor and indicator.The installation diameter of......
Motogadget Motoscope Tiny, Speedo black
The motoscope tiny is a very compact, analogue 49 mm speedometer.
The speed is digitally measured and precisely displayed via stepping motor and indicator.
The installation diameter of 49 mm and the installation depth of only 24 mm provide various installation options.
The sophisticated technology provides for a classic look without compromise. The dial completely does without display sections or LCD and has a convincing classical look. The ideal solution for purists and minimalists.
- Mounting diameter: 49 mm
- Weight: approx. 110 g
- Mount: 2 x M3 threaded hole
- Power consumption, operating: approx. 200 mA (load dependent)
- Operating voltage: 9 V - 15 V
- Operating temperature: -20... +80 °C
- Speedometer, analogue (indicator) 0-200 km/h or mi/h
- Speedometer, numeric (LED display) 200-999 km/h or mi/h
- Max. speed 0-999 km/h or mi/h
- 9-15 V
- Clock 00:00 - 23:59
- Trip meter 0-999.9 km / mi
- Total distance (adjustable) 99999 km / mi
- Indicator lights ; turn signal, high beam, neutral, hazard light
Parts delivered ;