Motogadget Motoscope Tiny, Speedo black
The motoscope tiny is a very compact, analogue 49 mm speedometer.
The speed is digitally measured and precisely displayed via stepping motor and indicator.
The installation diameter of 49 mm and the installation depth of only 24 mm provide various installation options.
The sophisticated technology provides for a classic look without compromise. The dial completely does without display sections or LCD and has a convincing classical look. The ideal solution for purists and minimalists.
All further properties and specifications of this instrument are identical with the motoscope tiny.
- Mounting diameter: 49 mm
- Weight: approx. 110 g
- Mount: 2 x M3 threaded hole
- Power consumption, operating: approx. 200 mA (load dependent)
- Operating voltage: 9 V - 15 V
- Operating temperature: -20... +80 °C
- Speedometer, analogue (indicator) 0-200 km/h or mi/h
- Speedometer, numeric (LED display) 200-999 km/h or mi/h
- Max. speed 0-999 km/h or mi/h
- 9-15 V
- Clock 00:00 - 23:59
- Trip meter 0-999.9 km / mi
- Total distance (adjustable) 99999 km / mi
- Indicator lights ; turn signal, high beam, neutral, hazard light
Parts delivered ;
Instrument with approx. 75 cm connector cable
2 removable fuses
9 cable end connectors
Speedometer sensor (M5 x 0,5 fine-pitch thread, stainless steel, IP 68) with 150 cm connector cable
2 powerful neodymium mini magnets
2 mounting screws M3 with washer
2 diodes for pairing of turn signals
Detailed installation and operating instructions